Hours: Mon - Fri 9am - 6pm
(410) 779-9199 or (443-459-7236 (cell)
The Law Offices of Harry M. Rifkin is committed to providing you with top notch legal services.
We approach every client with a focus on integrity, advocacy, and understanding. We fight for you!
· WW, LLC v. The Coffee Beanery, Ltd., No. 07-1830, 2008 WL 4899478 (6th Cir. Nov. 14, 2008)
· Thomas L. Kwako v. Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith, Inc., NASD Arbitration Award Case No. 02-01873 (May 23, 2003)
· Goodwin and Boone v. Choice Hotels International, Inc., 346 Md. 153 (1997)
· Mid-Atlantic Telecom, Inc. v. Long Distance Services, Inc., 18 F.3d 260 CCH Rico Bus. Disp. Guide 8500 (4th Cir. 1994)
· Choice Hotels International, Inc. v. Palm-Aire Oceanside, Inc., 1996 WL 49063 (4th Cir. 1996)
· Choice Hotels International, Inc. v. Goodwin & Boone, 11 F.3d 469 (1993)
· Faw Casson & Co. v. Everngam, 94 Md. App. 129 (1992)
· Jiffy Lube International, Inc. v. Morgan, 1991 WL 107862 (D. Md. 1991) (aff’d.) 1993 WL 366330 (4th Cir. 1993)
· Wolf v. Klein, 1990 WL 86130, 16 Fed.R.Serv. 3d 1222 (4th Cir. 1990)
· Federal Savings and Loan Ins. Corp. v. Quality Inns, Inc., 876 F.2d 353 (4th Cir. 1989)
· Quality Inns International, Inc.v. Dollar Inns of America, Inc., CCH Bus. Franchise Guide, ¶10,007 (D. Md. February 10, 1989)
· Shotto v. Laub, 635 F. Supp. 835, Fed.Sec.L.Rep. ¶92,860 (1986)
· Shotto v. Laub, 632 F. Supp. 516 (D. Md. 1986)
Copyright © Harry Rifkin. All rights reserved. Location: 7134 Pheasant Cross Drive Baltimore, MD 21209 (410) 779-9199 or (cell) 443-459-7236
A native Baltimorean, Mr. Rifkin has spent his career helping people. He graduated college in three years from the George Washington University with distinction, attended the University of Pennsylvania Law School where he won the prestigious Edwin R. Keedy Cup in Moot Court competition. He returned home to practice law which he has done since 1982. He has taught legal courses at Stevenson University as an adjunct professor and has chaired the Maryland State Bar Association Franchise and Distribution Law Committee. He is a long-time member of the American Bar Association Forum on Franchising.