Experienced Baltimore Business and Franchise Lawyer Works to Safeguard Client Rights
Maryland attorney protects a range of client interests
At the Law Offices of Harry M. Rifkin, my 36 years of experience enable me to help Baltimore area and District of Columbia clients with a wide range of legal matters. My honest purpose is always to help you reach your goals, whether you are expanding or forming your business, restructuring or settling debt through bankruptcy, protecting your rights as a personal injury plaintiff or criminal defendant, or drafting a will and other documents to plan your estate.
Respected Baltimore legal advocate makes clients the top priority
My strong reputation as counselor and litigator in Maryland and the District of Columbia is based upon my:
- Hands-on approach — I work one-on-one with clients, and never hand off important legal work to junior associates. I am responsive to client concerns, and you will communicate directly with me.
- Standing as an accomplished trial advocate — I am an aggressive litigator who is also skilled at settlement negotiation. This allows me to craft unique, thorough strategies that give you flexibility in achieving your objectives.
- Understanding of laws at the federal, state and local levels — Maryland has distinct laws about many legal matters, including business regulations, bankruptcy exemptions, personal injury statutes, criminal penalties and laws governing trusts and estates. I tailor my strategies to always take the appropriate jurisdiction’s laws into account.
Whatever legal issues you are seeking to resolve, I am committed to working earnestly for your desired outcome.
Persistent Maryland attorney helps businesses gain the advantage
I am dedicated to assisting my commercial clients by utilizing strategies that minimize liability while maximizing rewards, whether they seek help in:
- Business law — I represent a variety of commercial clients including those in the construction, transportation and restaurant industries to establish business formation and buy-and-sell agreements or pursue breach of contract and other civil litigation.
- Franchise law — I work with both franchisors and franchisees to craft franchise and license agreements to establish and enforce franchise rights. I also handle representation of franchisees and franchisors in franchise related litigation and arbitrations.
- Bankruptcy — I cover the full extent of bankruptcy practice, including Chapter 7, Chapter 11 and Chapter 13 petitions.
The Law Offices of Harry M. Rifkin also works to combat actions that threaten your business and takes the steps necessary to protect your rights.
Accomplished Baltimore civil litigation and criminal defense attorney advocates for clients
Private individuals face legal challenges in their daily lives as well. I know how important it is to resolve your legal matter in the most efficient and beneficial way, whether you are in need of:
- Criminal defense — Facing even a minor criminal charge can seriously impact your record and reputation. I defend against DUI/DWI charges, drug crimes, traffic offenses and other criminal charges.
- Personal injury litigation — I assist clients with a wide range of personal injury claims, including auto accidents, premises injuries and dangerous consumer products.
- Estate planning — I represent clients in drafting wills, trusts and other essential documents involved in estate planning.
My clients’ rights are crucial in all avenues of my practice, and obtaining a just outcome in your case is my top priority.
Consult an experienced Maryland attorney to set a consultation
If you’re ready to speak with a lawyer about a franchise, business, bankruptcy, personal injury or estate planning matter, call the Law Offices of Harry M. Rifkin at 443-564-4675 or contact me online to schedule an initial consultation.